Tyvek Supro Breather Membrane
Tyvek Supro Breather Membrane - 50m x 1m is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load collection availability
Delivery charges will vary depending on your location.
To find out delivery cost to your postcode, add the products your require to your basket and then review your basket, entering the delivery postcode
We look to dispatch all products same-day where possible, we use a close network of couriers we have worked alongside for a number of years and will share any and all shipping updates with you directly.
Dupont Tyvek Supro is a water-resistant airtight vapour permeable membrane that can be used in supported and unsupported pitched roofs.
This product will be a perfect roofing underlay and provide a breathable membrane to protect your roof got years to come.
This product cuts out the need for a soffit, tile or ridge ventilation. Applications for this product include Warm and cold roofs - hybrid roofs - Scottish sarking board systems and low pitched metal roofs.
Tyvek Supro water-resistant membrane products are designed to withstand prolonged UV radiation and high temperatures and come with full BBA and IAB approval for use in all pitched roof constructions.
Key Benefits of DuPont Tyvek Supro
- Offers superior air and moisture management for commercial and residential buildings.
- Durable resistance to prolonged UV radiation and high temperatures.
- Roll size: 1.5m x 50m or 1m x50m.
- Water vapour transmission (Sd): 0.015m.
- BBA certificate: 08/4548.
- Length: 50m.
- Width: 1m or 1.5m .
- Mass per unit area: 145 gsm.
- UV exposure: 4 months.
- Water vapour transmission: 0.015.
- Product thickness: 450 μm.
- Composition: composite of high-density polyethene and polypropylene.
Information about Tyvek
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.