Habibat 001 Brick Bat Box
Habibat 001 Brick Bat Box - Red Smooth is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load collection availability
Delivery charges will vary depending on your location.
To find out delivery cost to your postcode, add the products your require to your basket and then review your basket, entering the delivery postcode
We look to dispatch all products same-day where possible, we use a close network of couriers we have worked alongside for a number of years and will share any and all shipping updates with you directly.
The Wienerberger Habibat range of integrated bat and bird boxes are designed to be seamlessly integrated into the fabric of a building as it is built or renovated. The boxes are suitable for retrofitting to existing buildings or including in new build projects. The single chambered unit features an integrated V system to increase the surface for bats to roost against, while allowing freedom of movement. By integrating bat and bird boxes into your project, you can contribute to wildlife conservation efforts and reduce delays during planning applications, minimising overall delays to the build programme.
Integrating bat and bird boxes into your construction project is a smart and eco-friendly way to support wildlife conservation and promote a sustainable environment. Wienerberger Habibat bat and bird boxes are solid boxes made of insulating concrete that provide a safe and secure habitat for bats and birds, helping to increase biodiversity and contribute to the overall health of ecosystems. Plus, bats are natural predators of insects, including mosquitoes and agricultural pests, so having bat and bird boxes can help reduce the need for harmful pesticides.
- Dimensions: 215 mm wide x 440 mm high x 102 mm deep
- Material: Concrete plus brick facing
- Weight: approximately 9 kg
Correct Placement of Habibat:
- Fundamental to the successful uptake by bats
- Orientation: Should be located where it will receive the maximum amount of sunlight, preferably in southerly aspects/orientation (south, south-west, and south-east) in the northern hemisphere
- Height: Position Habibat a minimum of 2 meters, but preferably 5 to 7 meters above ground, avoiding placement above windows, doors, and wall climbing plants to reduce the likelihood of predation by cats
- A position near the eaves or gable apex of the property would be preferable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.