DPC Polythene Damp Proof Course 30mm Roll
Price Includes VAT
Free England & Wales Delivery all orders over £50
Features of the damp proof course roll
- Embossed to assist mortar adhesion.
- Durable with proven performance over many years.
- Manufactured from the highest quality reprocessed materials.
- Remains flexible – even at low temperatures.
- Safe and clean to handle.
- Suitable for use in horizontal and vertical applications throughout domestic construction.
How to install the damp proof course roll
- If the application surface is not smooth, blind it with compacted soft sand for a soft bed. This ensures it does not have objects that can puncture the membrane when it’s being installed
- The damp proof course roll should be covered with a screed or protective layer as soon as it has been installed
- Be careful when applying screed or concrete on top of the damp proof course roll so it doesn’t get displaced or stretched
- If you’re joining two sheets, ensure there’s a minimum overlap of 150mm between each sheet
- If there are any punctures in the membrane, patch with sheets of identical thickness. Seal with double-sided pressure-sensitive tape and ensure they lap at least 150mm away from the perforation edge