DPC Polythene Damp Proof Course 30mm Roll
DPC Polythene Damp Proof Course 30mm Roll - 100mm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load collection availability
Delivery charges will vary depending on your location.
To find out delivery cost to your postcode, add the products your require to your basket and then review your basket, entering the delivery postcode
We look to dispatch all products same-day where possible, we use a close network of couriers we have worked alongside for a number of years and will share any and all shipping updates with you directly.
Features of the damp proof course roll
- Embossed to assist mortar adhesion.
- Durable with proven performance over many years.
- Manufactured from the highest quality reprocessed materials.
- Remains flexible – even at low temperatures.
- Safe and clean to handle.
- Suitable for use in horizontal and vertical applications throughout domestic construction.
How to install the damp proof course roll
- If the application surface is not smooth, blind it with compacted soft sand for a soft bed. This ensures it does not have objects that can puncture the membrane when it’s being installed
- The damp proof course roll should be covered with a screed or protective layer as soon as it has been installed
- Be careful when applying screed or concrete on top of the damp proof course roll so it doesn’t get displaced or stretched
- If you’re joining two sheets, ensure there’s a minimum overlap of 150mm between each sheet
- If there are any punctures in the membrane, patch with sheets of identical thickness. Seal with double-sided pressure-sensitive tape and ensure they lap at least 150mm away from the perforation edge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.