2400 x 600 P5 Chipboard Flooring Grade T&G 4 edges (Moisture Resistant)
Price Includes VAT
Free England & Wales Delivery all orders over £10
Sustainable flooring solution for easy use.
- High density, high performance flooring panel - easy to lay
- Choice of thicknesses
- Tongue and grooved all four edges
- Quieter flooring
- The long sides should be laid at 90 degrees to the joists & the ends should always meet on a joist. Floor board joints should be staggered for greater strength.
- Fix panels in place with screws. Each screw should be countersunk & a pilot hole drilled as this makes fixing the boards easier & takes the heads of the screws below the level of the floor.
- Do not be tempted to join boards between joists as they will soon sag & cause a weak spot in the floor. We recommend using screws rather than nails as excessive hammering could disrupt plasterboard below.