2400 x 600 P5 Chipboard Flooring Grade T&G 4 edges (Moisture Resistant)
2400 x 600 P5 Chipboard Flooring Grade T&G 4 edges (Moisture Resistant) - 18mm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load collection availability
Delivery charges will vary depending on your location.
To find out delivery cost to your postcode, add the products your require to your basket and then review your basket, entering the delivery postcode
We look to dispatch all products same-day where possible, we use a close network of couriers we have worked alongside for a number of years and will share any and all shipping updates with you directly.
- High density, high performance flooring panel - easy to lay
- Choice of thicknesses
- Tongue and grooved all four edges
- Quieter flooring
- The long sides should be laid at 90 degrees to the joists & the ends should always meet on a joist. Floor board joints should be staggered for greater strength.
- Fix panels in place with screws. Each screw should be countersunk & a pilot hole drilled as this makes fixing the boards easier & takes the heads of the screws below the level of the floor.
- Do not be tempted to join boards between joists as they will soon sag & cause a weak spot in the floor. We recommend using screws rather than nails as excessive hammering could disrupt plasterboard below.
- 22mm Egger Protect Peelable protective cover version also available when waterproof boards are needed during site construction.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.