ACO HexDrain Channel with Grating 1m
ACO HexDrain Channel with Grating 1m - Black Plastic is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load collection availability
Delivery charges will vary depending on your location.
To find out delivery cost to your postcode, add the products your require to your basket and then review your basket, entering the delivery postcode
We look to dispatch all products same-day where possible, we use a close network of couriers we have worked alongside for a number of years and will share any and all shipping updates with you directly.
The ACO HexDrain Channel with Grating is a channel drainage system that is suitable for domestic drainage applications such as pathways, patios, driveways and other similar landscaping projects.
- Available in 1-metre lengths, however, each channel has a cutting guide to create 500mm lengths, allowing you to customise your channel drainage.
- Manufactured from recycled polypropylene, making them lightweight for easier installation and suitable for pedestrian and vehicle traffic up to 1.5 tonnes.
- The hexagonal column design increases strength for load-bearing.
- Each channel clips together to provide easy installation.
- Easy fit endcap for both male and female connections.
- Friction-fit and anti-shunt features eliminate movement once in place.
- On the underside of each channel, there is a clearly marked installation guide.
- A choice of eight vertical outlets.
- Available with either a black plastic grating or a galvanised steel grating depending on your decorative requirements.
- The galvanised steel grating offers corrosion-resistant channels and a contemporary finish to your project.
System CE marked and fully certified to Load Class A 15 BS EN 1433:2002.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.