Resiblock Superior Block Paving Sealer
Price Includes VAT
Free England & Wales Delivery all orders over £50
Resiblock Superior Natural Block Paving Seal is a solvented sealer used to bond jointing sand and seal the surface of concrete block paving, whilst retaining its normal flexural properties. Launched in the UK in 1993, Resiblock Superior Natural Matt is the original and the best block paving sealer and remains Europe’s No1 product, the only product in Europe to offer a no oil stains guarantee. Available in a gloss wet look or natural matt finish.
- Natural matt finish
- Lasts up to 5 years
- No more weeds
- No loss of jointing sand
- Prevents food and drinks stains
- Resistant to chipping and peeling.
- No oil stains guaranteed!
- Hard wearing and durable.
- Long lasting and weather resistant.
- Unaffected by water or ice.
- Enhances lost colour in older paving.
- Coverage 3m2 /l For the first coat 6m2 /l For the second coat
- Fields of Application SMALL/MEDIUM CAR PARKS PATIOS AND PAVED GARDENS PRIVATE ROADS AND DRIVEWAYS
- 1 Make sure the surface and jointing sand are THOROUGHLY DRY and free from dirt.
- 2Ensure that RESIBLOCK Superior is only applied when there is no risk of rain within the next 8 hours.
- 3 Do not apply in extremes of temperature (below 3oC or above 30oC)
- 4Ensure paving is thoroughly swept and that no jointing sand remains in the chamfers of the pavers.
- 5Apply to surface using a watering can (with the rose) and remove all surplus with the SQUEEGEE.
- 6Accurate application rates are critical to ensure full joint stabilisation (typically First coat: 1 litre/3m2 and second coat: 1 litre/6m2 ).
- 7A MINIMUM of 3 hours and a MAXIMUM of 24 hours between the first and second coats. Two coats are recommended to prevent fuel/ water infiltration. ONE COAT ONLY on clay pavers.
- 8 Avoid walking on the sealed area for 3 hours after application and do not drive motor vehicles on the surface for 24 hours.
- 9ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES AND GOGGLES. NO SMOKING. WEAR A MASK WHEN WORKING IN CONFINED AREAS. Please refer to current MSDS.
- 10 All uncured sealant and tools should be cleaned immediately using RESICLEAN.