Azpects EASYJoint Jointing Compound - 12.5kg
Azpects EASYJoint Jointing Compound - 12.5kg - Buff Sand is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load collection availability
Delivery charges will vary depending on your location.
To find out delivery cost to your postcode, add the products your require to your basket and then review your basket, entering the delivery postcode
We look to dispatch all products same-day where possible, we use a close network of couriers we have worked alongside for a number of years and will share any and all shipping updates with you directly.
Azpects EasyJoint Jointing Compound is one of the most popular sweep-in jointing compounds around and offers a fast and effective way of filling stone and paving joints. It can be used on all types of paving where dimensions of 3mm (wide) x 20mm (depth) exist. The installation process couldn’t be easier, so you can either be a professional or DIY installer and still enjoy a fantastic finish. EASYJoint ensures you do not need to compress your paving by hand once applied and will offer long-lasting protection against the elements.
Key Features & Benefits
- An all-weather jointing compound. A hard landscaping product that enables you to point your paving all year round, regardless of the weather conditions before, during or after application.
- The use of water to wash and fill the joints between the paving is a breakthrough in jointing methodology. It assists the paving grout to compact into the joints so there is no need to 'strike' or 'tool' the joints unless you want a smooth finish.
- Easy to use - The wash and sweep application makes jointing paving faster than traditional methods.
- Used following the instructions, there will be no staining or framing to the pavement.
- Opened tubs of EASYJoint, if not fully used, can be kept for later use providing they are covered by a minimum of 2“ (50mm) or more of water. – There is no waste with our jointing compound, EASYJoint is an environmentally friendly product.
- Coverage - 12.5kg of EASYJoint Jointing Compound will yield approximately 25m2 when using 450x450mm paving units with a 3mm joint width and a 20mm joint depth.
- Buff Sand
- Jet Black
- Stone Grey
How to use EasyJoint
EASYJoint is intended for use on free-draining sites, so before starting always check that the product is suitable for the area you want to grout. To use Easyjoint follow these instructions. Always read the instructions provided with the product before application:
- Wet the area: Using a hose the paving should be soaked with water and remain completely wet until the application process is finished. This does not mean lightly damp but soaking wet. This is especially true if working with materials such as limestone, modak, granite and fossil mint sandstone.
- Avoid delays: Preferably there should be two people working on the project, with one using the hose and the other sweeping. As small amounts of EASYJoint Jointing Compound are applied, use a broom to brush and wash the compound over the surface so it falls into the joints.
- Keep on washing: The person using the hose should continue switching between washing the compound into the joints and keeping the paving soaking wet. On warm or hot days this is particularly important.
- Add more: Any low areas should be topped up wherever needed with the washing process repeated.
- Last wash: Ensure all Easyjoint residue is washed up by applying a final spray of water onto the surface. This includes washing away all grains of sand and ‘rainbow effects’ caused by linseed oil. Once the water has cleared use a new soft brush to flick away any final loose grains.
- Smoothing: Once the paving has dried and the joints are drained you can also ‘point’ or ‘strike’ the joint surface with a finishing tool (although not essential it is recommended to do this). This will ensure that below the surface the joints are uniform and keep them clearer for a longer period of time. Whilst doing this apply minimal pressure to the finishing tool.
EASYJoint can go hard if it is left exposed to the air for too long as the curing process starts once the two meet each other. It can go rock hard if exposed for as long as 3-5 days, so always replace the lid, even between applications.
How long does EASYJoint last?
There is no lifespan guarantee for EASYJoint Jointing Compound as this depends on how it is applied and the installation conditions. However, earlier versions of the product have lasted for more than 20 years where there is a good sub-base and stable ground conditions.
How long does EASYJoint take to set?
This will vary depending on the conditions. In dry conditions and where temperatures and humidity are moderate, EasyJoint should be set enough to walk on within 24 hours. It will reach maximum hardness within one month.
What EASYJoint colours are available?
Azpects EASYJoint grout is available in a variety of colours including Stone Grey, Jet Black, Buff Sand, EASYJoint Basalt and EASYJoint Mushroom. This makes it easy to find the right tone to suit the colour design of your outdoor space.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.