VELUX Telescopic Rod Pole To Operate VELUX Blinds Skylight Roof Window
- The VELUX Telescopic Rod can be extended to a maximum length of 180 cm.
- It can be used to operate VELUX GGL and GGU VELUX roof windows that are out of reach as well as VELUX branded blinds that have handle bars such as VELUX Blackout, VELUX Roller or VELUX Pleated blinds
- Please note that the VELUX accessories, such as the VELUX Telescopic Rod, are only compatible with VELUX branded blinds and roof windows.
- Please bear in mind that you will require a separate adaptor for each blind, in case you wish to use the VELUX Rod to operate VELUX blinds
- Window type code can be found on the top of the open sash.
- Long-lasting protection
- Resists drips & runs
- Instructions for use - Apply 1 or 2 coats with a brush, leave at least 16 hours between coats. If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Not quick dry
- Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) and dry. When painting radiators, make sure that they are cold
Questions and Answers
Our app has two ways to add tabs to your products: Standard tabs and Static tab. Standard tabs are created based on your Product Description text. In other words, app just splits your Product Description onto separate tabs. So you add all the content directly in Shopify's native Edit Product page. If you'd like unique set of tabs for each product, you should use that option. Here's video explaining how Standard tabs work: