Roughneck Professional Brick Mortar Gun Kit
Price Includes VAT
Free England & Wales Delivery all orders over £50
Delivery Within 3 Working Days
Whether you are repointing a wall or grouting tiles, the Roughneck Professional Brick Mortar Gun Kit is exactly what you need. Use it with mortar or ready mix grouts, adhesives or fillers, and enjoy a superior finish. It makes light work of tough tasks while maintaining the high standards you expect.
What are the benefits and features of the Professional Brick Mortar Gun Kit?
- You can use the Roughneck gun with mortar or grout.
- It is perfect for tasks such as grouting tiled walls and floors, repointing walls and filling gaps in patio slabs.
- The body of the gun is made from aluminium which offers long-lasting protection against the effects of aggregate use. Compared to plastic alternatives, you will enjoy much more value for money and long-term usage.
How do you assemble the Roughneck mortar gun kit?
To assemble the Roughneck Professional Brick Mortar Gun Kit follow these steps:
- Remove the end retaining ring by unscrewing it from the body of the gun.
- In the opening of the ring insert one of the yellow nozzles.
- Screw the ring back onto the gun.
- Once you have unscrewed the trigger end of the gun, remove the trigger and plunger.
- Using the scoop, fill the body of the gun with the right amount of mortar, leaving a 3cm gap at the top.
- Ensure the plunger is fully retracted, then screw the trigger onto the gun clockwise until it is tightly in place (do not use any tools to tighten).
- How do you use Roughneck with a mortar gun mix?
- If you want to stop the mortar flow, push the trigger plate forward and slightly withdraw the plunger.
- To use the mortar gun for pointing, all you have to do is apply steady pressure to squeeze the trigger.
- Mortar that does not flow could be due to a lumpy, or incomplete mix. It may be because soft sand was not used in the mix and the other substance has started to set after being in the barrel for too long.
- When this occurs you need to start again using the correct mix. Once you have removed the old mix, make sure the inside of the barrel is completely clean and dry before restarting.
- 1 x Professional quality ratchet mechanism
- 1 x 380mm (15") Aluminium tube with a 1-litre capacity
- 1 x Scoop
- 1 x Plunger
- 1 x Straight mortar nozzle
- 1 x Angled mortar nozzle
- 1 x Grouting nozzle