25L IKOpro Synthaprufe Original
Price Includes VAT
IKOpro Synthaprufe Original 25 Litre MW686620
Rubberised bitumen emulsion for protection of floors and walls against penetrating damp.
IKOpro Synthaprufe Original is a high-performance brush applied damp proofing emulsion containing synthetic rubber latex which provides a waterproof, black elastomeric membrane.
A low odour emulsion with exceptional flexibility and resistance to cracking. IKOpro Synthaprufe Original performs even at low temperatures.
- As a damp proof membrane on solid concrete floors
- For damp proofing of interior masonry wall surfaces
- To protect retaining wall structures.
- Consult IKO technical datasheet for guidelines on specific waterproofing applications
- Stir IKOpro Synthaprufe Original well and apply by brush evenly and in one direction
- When it is completely dry it should be covered with a minimum 50mm sand/cement floor screed
- Allow to dry thoroughly before subsequent coats are applied
- Do not apply in wet weather or when rain or frost is likely. Always ensure good ventilation
- Unsuitable for ponds or other aquatic applications.
- Floors, 1st coat 1 m2/litre, 2nd coat 1.5 m2/litre
- Walls, 2 m2/litre (per coat).