Resiblock Superior Natural Block Paving Seal
Price Includes VAT
Resiblock Superior is a solvented sealer used to bond jointing sand and seal the surface of block paving, whilst retaining its normal flexural properties. Available in a gloss wet look or natural matt finish. Resiblock Superior is a solvented sealer used to bond jointing sand and seal the surface of block paving, whilst retaining its normal flexural properties. Available in a gloss wet look or natural matt finish.
- Natural matt finish
- Lasts up to 5 years
- No more weeds
- No loss of jointing sand
- Prevents food and drinks stains
- Resistant to chipping and peeling.
- No oil stains guaranteed!
- Hard wearing and durable.
- Long lasting and weather resistant.
- Unaffected by water or ice.
- Enhances lost colour in older paving.
- Coverage 3m2 /l For the first coat 6m2 /l For the second coat
- Fields of Application SMALL/MEDIUM CAR PARKS PATIOS AND PAVED GARDENS PRIVATE ROADS AND DRIVEWAYS
- 1 Make sure the surface and jointing sand are THOROUGHLY DRY and free from dirt.
- 2Ensure that RESIBLOCK Superior is only applied when there is no risk of rain within the next 8 hours.
- 3 Do not apply in extremes of temperature (below 3oC or above 30oC)
- 4Ensure paving is thoroughly swept and that no jointing sand remains in the chamfers of the pavers.
- 5Apply to surface using a watering can (with the rose) and remove all surplus with the SQUEEGEE.
- 6Accurate application rates are critical to ensure full joint stabilisation (typically First coat: 1 litre/3m2 and second coat: 1 litre/6m2 ).
- 7A MINIMUM of 3 hours and a MAXIMUM of 24 hours between the first and second coats. Two coats are recommended to prevent fuel/ water infiltration. ONE COAT ONLY on clay pavers.
- 8 Avoid walking on the sealed area for 3 hours after application and do not drive motor vehicles on the surface for 24 hours.
- 9ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES AND GOGGLES. NO SMOKING. WEAR A MASK WHEN WORKING IN CONFINED AREAS. Please refer to current MSDS.
- 10 All uncured sealant and tools should be cleaned immediately using RESICLEAN.