Standard MDF board 9mm
Price Includes VAT
Medium Density Fibreboard with a smooth sanded finish and completely free of natural defects. MDF is suitable for a wide number of internal uses such as internal joinery, panelling, boxing in, furniture, shelving, modelling, jigsaws, shop fittings, and architectural mouldings.
- Free of natural defects. Smooth sanded surface and precision finish. Excellent machining qualities.
- Joinery, cabinet making, wardrobes, panelling, boxing in, Furniture, Shelving / bookcases, modelling, toys, jigsaws, shop fittings, internal joinery and architectural mouldings.
- Sanding and cutting MDF will create a lot of dust. It is advised that customers use breathing and eye protection. Use dust extractors on electric saws, do not cut in confined spaces.
- Versatile, non-structural and easy to work with board used for internal joinery projects
- Sustainably sourced from managed resources.
- Cut sheet size may vary slightly due to loss of blade width during cutting.