6mm Marine Plywood Complies With BS1088
6mm Marine Plywood Complies With BS1088 - 305mm x 305mm (1ft x 1ft) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load collection availability
Delivery charges will vary depending on your location.
To find out delivery cost to your postcode, add the products your require to your basket and then review your basket, entering the delivery postcode
We look to dispatch all products same-day where possible, we use a close network of couriers we have worked alongside for a number of years and will share any and all shipping updates with you directly.
Marine plywood is a highly durable, moisture-resistant type of plywood that is often used in the marine and boat industries. The plywood is resistant to expansion and rotting, and is BS 1088 compliant. It is made from bonded veneers with Phenolic Resin-glued edges, for maximum durability and moisture resistance.
6mm marine ply sheet is available in a variety of different sizes. Whether you need 1ft x 1ft or 8ft x 4ft marine plywood sheets for your project, we make the order process simple and hassle-free.
- Multi-ply construction with a high-quality face and core veneers.
- Guaranteed to be free from core gaps.
- All our wood is sustainably sourced from managed resources to give you added peace of mind.
- For use in the most demanding of conditions where repeated exposure to moisture is likely.
- Cut sheet size may vary slightly due to loss of blade width during cutting.
If you have any further questions, please visit our blog or contact our Sales Team where we will be more than happy to help!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.