Xtratherm Pitched Roof PIR Board 2400mm x 1200mm x 100mm
Price Includes VAT
High performance PIR insulation board for pitched roofs. Using Xtratherm Thin-R XT/PR on sloped roofs, either hybrid with breather membrane (unvented) or traditionally vented, provides the most efficient U-values with minimal intrusion into valuable living space.
- Xtratherm Thin-R Polyisocyanurate (PIR) is a high performance foil faced insulation that delivers twice the thermal performance of standard insulation materials
- Provides the builder with maximum thermal performance with minimal intrusion into valuable living space
- For use in a warm / ventilated pitched roof
- Effective insulation of roof area, reducing thermal bridging and avoiding intrusion into living areas
- In some geographical areas an alternative brand, typically Celotex will be supplied