5m2 x 4mm Wallrock Red Label Insulating Lining Paper
Price Includes VAT
Free England & Wales Delivery all orders over £50
Next Working Day Delivery Available
Red Label Insulating Lining Paper is 4mm thick providing effective internal wall insulation as well as combating condensation and mould growth. This product is treated with fire retardant.
Features of the Red Label Insulating Lining Paper
- The product is supplied ready laminated to a reinforced liner for easier handling and to provide a basic surface that it is possible to paint directly although overlining is recomended to achieve a good finish and improve durability of the surface.
- Recommended adhesive; Wallrock Thermal Liner adhesive or Decosa adhesive.
- Coverage 5.0m²
- Roll length 10m
- Roll width 0.5m
Benefits of the Red Label Insulating Lining Paper
- It provides an appropriate level of thermal insulation
- Covers damaged or cracked plaster
- Can be used for ceilings and walls
- Resists mould formation and damp
- Does not contain any PVC
How to Apply the Red Label Insulating Lining Paper
You should always follow the manufacturer's instructions on the label.
- The Red Label Insulating Lining Paper should be applied perpendicularly with every vertical length butt jointed to each other.
- Apply the Thermal Liner Adhesive directly to the wall with the polystyrene side of the wall covering placed on the adhesive.
- Next, press down the wall covering with a wallpaper smoothing knife to smooth out the bubbles to ensure a flat base surface.
- Ensure that the wall covering does not overlap then fill joints as needed.