Stanley Shock Proof Torpedo Level 230 mm/9 inch 0-43-511
Price Includes VAT
Free England & Wales Delivery all orders over £50
The Stanley 0-43-511 spirit level is the perfect all-rounder for any job site. Its V-shaped metal groove allows you to check cylindrical surfaces e.g. for use on pipes and the magnetic plate is extremely handy for hands-free levelling of metal/piping construction works. The rubber end caps provide protection in case the level is dropped for maximum accuracy at all times.High impact shock proof level with a rigid aluminium frame and shock resistant rubber ends.
- Aluminium plate with V-shaped metal groove to check cylindrical surfaces e.g. for use on pipes
- High visibility reversible vials: horizontal, vertical and 45°
- Magnetic plate for hands-free levelling of metal or piping construction works
- Protected central vial for resistance to shocks
- Rubber end caps to provide protection in case the level is dropped
- V groove edge ideal for pipe work, magnetic strip ideal for scaffolding. It has 3 vials - horizontal, plumb and 45 degrees.
- Type: torpedo/scaffold level. Length: 230mm.
Check out Tools and Equipment Section For more Tools