Sika Damp-Proofing Slurry - 25kg
Price Includes VAT
Free England & Wales Delivery all orders over £50
Delivery Within 3 Working Days
Sika Damp Proofing Slurry is a one-part polymer-modified cement-based waterproof coating comprising special cement-based components and admixtures. When mixed with water, a slurry/mortar material is produced for direct application to a variety of construction substrates to provide a water and dampproof finish.
Key Features & Benefits
- A high-quality thin layer waterproof slurry coating.
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
- Ready to use - just add water.
- Fast mixing.
- Easy to use, good adhesion and excellent workability when applying.
- Brush, trowel or spray application.
- Low odour compared to traditional DPM bitumen coatings.
- Protects against water penetration.
- BBA approved.
- 25kg bag.
- 1 unit of 25kg yields approximately 6.5-7m2 at a 2mm thickness.
- Apply a second coat within 24 hours of the first coat.
Sika Damp Proofing Slurry is ideal for:
- Waterproof coating for tanking residential, domestic and commercial premises with damp issues.
- Thin layer mortar or slurry coating/lining for internal waterproofing/damp-proofing of basement and cellar walls and floors.
- For interior and exterior damp-proofing of basement walls in new buildings.
- For interior and exterior waterproofing of concrete, renders, brickwork and blockwork structures.
- The lining of water tanks, pools, planters etc