Rolawn Blended Loam Soil Sandy Topsoil - Bulk Bag
Price Includes VAT
Free England & Wales Delivery all orders over £50
Delivery Within 3 Working Days
Rolawn Blended Loam Soil is a high-quality, fertile, peat-free, organic-rich, multi-purpose topsoil, which is a blend of sand, silt and clay with peat-free soil conditioners. It is ideal for a wide range of planting and landscaping schemes where a quality outcome is essential. It is light and friable, making it easy to work within wet conditions.
Armstrong Supplies support the non-use of peat which is important for climate change control.
Key Features & Benefits
- Bag Size - approx. 1m3
- Exceptional value - a bulk bag contains up to 50% more product than 1 tonne of ordinary topsoil.
- Coverage - Up to approx 20m2 at a depth of 50mm
- Light and friable
- Typically classed as a 'Sandy Loam'
- Contains soil conditioners
- Screened to 20mm
- Peat free
- Analysed to BS3882:2015 as suitable for residential homegrown use
- Minimal stone content
- Organic content is typically 9%
- Convenient bulk bags minimise waste, mess and are easy to store.
Why buy Rolawn Topsoil?
- Safe, consistent, fertile, quality topsoil
- Responsibly sourced & peat-free
- Incorporated into numerous award-winning gardens at leading horticultural shows.