Rolawn Landscaping Bark Chippings Mulch Bulk Bag
Why use a bark mulch?
Mulching is an important part of taking care of your garden and, depending on the material used, has a range of benefits. Applying a mulch will:
- provide an attractive, decorative finish to beds and borders
- reduce garden maintenance and labour by:
- inhibiting weed growth
- improving moisture retention through reduced evaporation
- reducing the need for irrigation and water usage by up to 50%
- reduce plant loss by insulating plant roots in winter
- help to regulate the soil's temperature
- improve soil structure and fertility
- minimise soil erosion by protecting it from rainwater run-off
Landscaping Bark is dark in colour and fine shredded, giving it a traditional appearance. It still creates a nice finish to beds and borders, but has a higher white wood content.
How much do I need?
- Mulching - 50 to 75mm
Rolawn Bark is supplied in bulk bags containing approximately 1m3 (1000 litres), which cover up to 20m2 at a depth of 50mm.