Knauf Earthwool Acoustic Insulation Roll 100mm Coverage 11m2
Price Includes VAT
Earthwool Acoustic Roll is designed specifically for sound insulation of residential building elements such as internal walls, internal floors and separating floors, as well as commercial partitions where compliance with acoustic regulations is required.
- Applicable for separating walls and floors, internal walls and floors and timber and metal stud partitions
- Rolls are 1200mm wide and ready-cut to produce 2 x 600mm wide rolls.
- Excellent sound absorption properties
- Thermal conductivity as low as 0.035 W/mK
- Friction fits between studs, ensuring continuity of the absorbent layer with no air gaps
- Long roll lengths for quick installation
- CFC and HCFC free
- Lightweight, flexible, resilient and non-combustible
- Euroclass A1 to BS EN 13501-1