Resiblock Indian Sandstone Sealer Colour Enhancer 5 Litre
Price Includes VAT
Free England & Wales Delivery all orders over £50
Resiblock Indian Sandstone Sealer Colour Enhancer restores the stone and helps to bring out its natural colours, providing long term resistance against staining and algae growth and lasts up to five years.
The application can be done in one simple coat and is suitable to use with most forms of natural stone.
- Specifically designed for porous surfaces such as Indian sandstone.
- Suitable for high levels of UV radiation.
- Available in both Colour Enhancer or Invisible.
- Stain resistant.
- Resists algae growth.
- Fast curing.
- One coat.
- Walk on after 3-6 hours.
- All year round application.
- Ideal for use with Indian sandstone, sandstone, Yorkstone, Limestone and other forms of natural stone.
- Colour Enhancer brings out the colour of the natural stone.
- Coverage 4 -6m² per litre
- Drying Times 2 hrs @ 20o C
- Can Sizes 5 litre Shelf Life 18 months (unopened containers)
- 1 Make sure the surface and jointing sand are THOROUGHLY DRY and free from dirt.
- 2 Ensure that RESIBLOCK INDIAN SANDSTONE SEALER COLOUR ENHANCER is only applied when there is no risk of rain within the next 8 hours.
- 3 Do not apply in extremes of temperature (below 3o C or above 30o C). For temperatures above this range contact our application dept for special procedures.
- 4 Ensure paving is thoroughly swept and that where applicable no jointing sand remains in the chamfers of the pavers.
- 5 Apply to surface using a Resiblock application roller, remove any build up in depressions with a clean roller or builders sponge.
- 6 Application rates vary depending on porosity but will be in the order of 4-6m² per litre. Where the paving has a sand filled joint (nominal 5mm) material usage should be increased to 2-3m² per litre.
- 7 Avoid walking on the sealed area for 3 hours after application and do not drive motor vehicles on the surface for 24 hours.
- 8 ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES AND GOGGLES. NO SMOKING. WEAR A MASK WHEN WORKING IN CONFINED AREAS. Please refer to current MSDS.
- 9 All uncured sealant and tools should be cleaned immediately using RESICLEAN.