Double Life Treated Wood Brown Fence Post With Postsaver
Price Includes VAT
Free England & Wales Delivery all orders over £50
- Stop Timber Fence Posts from rotting
- Treated Wooden Fence Posts fitted with Postsaver have been proven to last over 20 years - more than double the life of normal fence posts
- Patented Postsaver barrier sleeves are a dual layer sleeve comprising a tough polythene outer layer with a meltable bituminous liner.
- Postsaver applied for a post that is to be installed with 600mm below ground
- Makes it impossible for ground line decay
- Postsaver prevents decay when the post cracks or splits
- Postsaver Sleeves work by destroying fungi, moisture
and oxygen necessary for wood decay to occur.
- The number one cause of Fence and Gate posts pole fail is because ground line rot and decay in the upper 150mm or 6” of the ground.
- With postsaver you are adding additional protection to a standard treated fence post that will extend the post life significantly over that of a standard treated fence post.
- We also sell Postsaver Sleeves without the fence posts
- More questions answered