Corolux Mini Fixings
Corolux - Mini Corrugated PVC Roof Fixings are designed for fixing the Corolux Corrugated PVC roof sheets to timber structures. The Corolux fixings are designed to prevent over tightening.
Each fixing includes the screw and a clear waterproof top cap.
How Many Corolux Fixings Do You Need?
To figure out how many Corolux Fixings you need for your project:
- Divide the roof width by fixing centres in your required sheet. You can find this in the installation manual
- Next, divide the roof length by the recommended support centres for the sheet, which is also found in the installation manual
- Lastly, multiply the two and round up to the nearest 10 to find out how many fixing packs you’ll need
- Long-lasting protection
- Resists drips & runs
- Instructions for use - Apply 1 or 2 coats with a brush, leave at least 16 hours between coats. If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Not quick dry
- Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) and dry. When painting radiators, make sure that they are cold
Questions and Answers
Our app has two ways to add tabs to your products: Standard tabs and Static tab. Standard tabs are created based on your Product Description text. In other words, app just splits your Product Description onto separate tabs. So you add all the content directly in Shopify's native Edit Product page. If you'd like unique set of tabs for each product, you should use that option. Here's video explaining how Standard tabs work: