Versatile General Purpose High Strength Adhesive and Sealant
A one part, moisture curing, polyurethane adhesive and sealant, with a shore A hardness of 40, for the construction and transport industries. Produces tough, elastic seals and joints with excellent adhesion characteristics which helps dampen vibration. Also oil resistant making it ideal for the engineering industry.
CE Approved: Conforms to EN15651-1,4; F EXT-INT, PW INT.
- High Strength, primer less adhesion to most surfaces
- Oil Resistant - Excellent adhesion for oily areas like engines
- Suitable for use on expansion joints and vibrating environments
- Remains flexible from -30°C to +80°C
- Shore A hardness rating of 40
- Long-lasting protection
- Resists drips & runs
- Instructions for use - Apply 1 or 2 coats with a brush, leave at least 16 hours between coats. If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Not quick dry
- Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) and dry. When painting radiators, make sure that they are cold
Questions and Answers
Our app has two ways to add tabs to your products: Standard tabs and Static tab. Standard tabs are created based on your Product Description text. In other words, app just splits your Product Description onto separate tabs. So you add all the content directly in Shopify's native Edit Product page. If you'd like unique set of tabs for each product, you should use that option. Here's video explaining how Standard tabs work: