Rolawn Blended Loam Soil Sandy Topsoil Bulk Bag
Price Includes VATDeliveries Are Taking Longer Than Normal Due To Government Restrictions.
Contact us by Email or live chat for revised delivery Dates.
Rolawn Blended Loam Soil is a high-quality, fertile, peat free, organic rich, multi-purpose topsoil, which is a blend of sand, silt and clay with peat free soil conditioners.
It is ideal for a wide range of planting and landscaping schemes where a quality outcome is essential. It is light and friable, making it easy to work with in wet conditions.
Exceptional value - a bulk bag contains up to 50% more product than 1 tonne of ordinary topsoil.
Bag Size: approx. 1m3
Coverage: Up to 20m2 at a depth of 50mm
- Light and friable
- Typically classed as a 'Sandy Loam'
- Contains soil conditioners
- Screened to 20mm
- Peat free
- Analysed to BS3882:2015 as suitable for residential home grown use
- Minimal stone content
- Organic content typically 9%
- Convenient bulk bags minimise waste and mess and are easy to store.