Resiblock Trade All Purpose Paving Sealant
Price Includes VAT
Resiblock Trade is a solvent free all purpose sealer, suitable for concrete and clay block paving, flag paving and most forms of natural stone. Resiblock Trade is a water based all purpose, matt sealer that is suitable for concrete and clay block paving, flag paving and almost forms of natural stone. It is an ideal alternative when looking for lower cost sealants.
- Ideal for bond jointing sand
- Solvent free Low Odour
- Sealing the surface of concrete Block Paving
- Reduces staining
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Coverage 4 -6m² per litre
- Shelf Life 18 months (unopened containers)
- Storage Store under cover and protect from extremes of temperature. Ensure contents of container are thoroughly mixed
- 1 Make sure the surface and jointing sand are THOROUGHLY DRY and free from dirt.
- 2 Ensure that RESIBLOCK INDIAN SANDSTONE SEALER INVISIBLE is only applied when there is no risk of rain within the next 8 hours.
- 3 Do not apply in extremes of temperature (below 3o C or above 30o C). For temperatures above this range contact our application dept for special procedures.
- 4 Ensure paving is thoroughly swept and that where applicable no jointing sand remains in the chamfers of the pavers.
- 5 Apply to surface using a Resiblock application roller, remove any build up in depressions with a clean roller or builders sponge.
- 6 Application rates vary depending on porosity but will be in the order of 4-6m² per litre. Where the paving has a sand filled joint (nominal 5mm) material usage should be increased to 2-3m² per litre.
- 7 Avoid walking on the sealed area for 3 hours after application and do not drive motor vehicles on the surface for 24 hours.
- 8 RESIBLOCK Indian Sandstone Sealer Invisibie is NOT a sand stabiliser.
- 9 ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES AND GOGGLES. NO SMOKING. WEAR A MASK WHEN WORKING IN CONFINED AREAS. Please refer to current MSDS.
- 10 All uncured sealant and tools should be cleaned immediately using RESICLEAN.